Sunday, October 19, 2014

Witch or Wizard??

Happy Halloween!

My next appointment is set for October 31, 2014 at 3:20p. 

What will it be?  Witch or Wizard?  
The best thing about this appointment is I made it myself.  On the phone.  In English. 

This hospital continues to be amazing.  

Living in Korea, things like making appointments and other phone interactions are most often supremely frustrating that you don't even try to do it yourself anymore, you just ask a Korean friend or co-worker.  Yes, my Korean is okay, but not good enough to ask for appointments and things especially over the phone. 

This time, it was great.  I rang them up and asked for obstetrics (in Korean) and then asked for English and thy called me back a few minutes later and there we go.  Perfect.  

Next week's appointment is supposed to be when we find out if it is a boy or a girl and they will also do a Level 2 Sonogram to check things out in there.  This procedure is done for every patient at this hospital.  

2 comments:

  1. witch or wizard? very cute.
    lots of love,
    mom & dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. go elizabeth !
    love,
    mom & dad

    ReplyDelete