Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maternity Clothes!

I have begun showing finally and with that means new clothes.

Maternity clothes.

If you are not Korean, these type of clothes--who am I kidding, any type of clothes---are very difficult to find in Korea.
Usually you must order online any pants or special type of clothes that you need.

Luckily for us, we have the best family.  K and J have lovingly sent us ALL of her maternity clothes for me to wear during this pregnancy.  I have to say receiving FIVE HUGE BOXES was amazing and overwhelming.  Going through them was the absolute best.  I cannot believe how many clothes and different selections of pants, dresses, shirts, and blouses, and a light winter coat, K has.  She has more maternity clothes than I have regular clothes.  I am sooooo excited!

I have finally begun wearing them both in and outside of work. There are various sizes as well and K could not have been more prepared.  Loving it 100%.

I am so grateful for her having so many clothes and even more grateful that K and J were wanting to send them to me.

Maternity Fashion and the first photo of my pregger self taken yesterday:



6 comments:

  1. hey cutie, looking good. love, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you that all is going well and you have loads of great clothes! Love this picture - I'm betting the baby is a girl...
    Love, jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Jenny said.

    Love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth...looking sweet and beautiful!!! I love your outfit...so cute. I miss you. Love Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you think the baby could be a girl? I'm excited to know!

    ReplyDelete