Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Experiment 626

I began writing this post before the shots began then I reread it and deleted it.  Why?  I don't feel the same way now that I am actually stabbing myself. 

Either way, I still think there should be pills instead of shots; but then again, I suppose the science of the medicine working faster and more effectively has its own hypothesis.  All of that being said, I cannot believe women go through this for years. It is emotionally and physically draining.

That old saying about not knowing or understanding until it is happening to you still holds true.  There are support groups for just about anything including IVF and just like anything else, you get all kinds.  Some of the women I have spoken with online are in Korea (Seoul, mainly) and we ask each other Korean type IVF questions.  There are some differences being here and it is helpful to ask each other about those.

I have been lucky in this endeavor in that I only have to take one shot twice daily.  I cannot tell you how pleased I am about that.
woah...stuff got real

A bit daunting but doable.

Just a little pinch.


Ah! Can't believe we are doing this!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment