Sunday, August 31, 2014

NT Exam

This past Friday I went again to Seoul to visit my doctor.

I needed to get a sonogram that specifically focused on NT (nuchal translucency) for early indicators of Down's Syndrome.

The results of the NT sonogram were perfect.  Results were normal and no indications of any kind so far to think there are any issues.


I had to have 4 separate sonograms because the baby didn't want to wiggle into the right position.  Lots of wiggling!  However, not in the right direction.

I have a photo of the baby "waving" and it actually seemed to be waving on the screen.  It was neat.

I will go back in 4 weeks for a quad test which is a simple blood test to check for other indicators of Down's Syndrome and other things.

Go here for more information on NT screening and go here for more information on the quad testing.


Status Update:
Friday, August 29th:  13 weeks 1 day and the official start of the Second Trimester.  Wow!

I am not showing yet--yippee--but my pants and skirts are feeling a bit tight.  I definitely need new bras--but will have to wait another month or so until I can make an order.


1 comment:

  1. keep,up your healthy lifestyle and continued baby success. lots of love, mom and dad

    ReplyDelete