Saturday, January 17, 2015

33 Weeks

Sleep eludes me. It is 5:15am. Been up most of the night. Boo.
Baby kicking all night. I can feel her up under my chin almost and down to my hips. So wriggly. Sitting up with pillows on the couch seems to help me be more comfortable than laying down.
Looked up photos of other woman who are 33 and 34 weeks pregnant and wonder how they sleep. Glad this isn't twins!


We did about 8 hours of schoolwork today for our USF clssses and trying to get our big projects out of the way before Baby Day. 1 down, a few more to go.
33 weeks image. No touchups or filters. I can wear makeup and perfume again. Horray.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. Tough on short girls being pregnant---baby has no place to go except up under CHIN! ;-) Sleep is thing of the past....
    Love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful - happy, healthy, beautiful! Getting closer - sleep when you can! Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete