Saturday, June 14, 2014

Egg Transfer and hOrMoNeS

Lots and lots of hormones.  So many that I had to make a chart for each one to remember when I am supposed to take it and how many times a day for each one.  I also have a little check box for each day for each hormone so I can check it off when I take it.  It is a lot.

I will go this Monday, June 16, 2014 at 3pm to get the little embryos turkey basted back in.  Hopefully a little parasite attaches itself and stays this time.


We had 10 eggs harvested during the surgery but between then and Monday at 3pm they may not all have survived.  We are hoping at least 2 or 3 survive.

We are going to turkey baste 2 back in (if there are 2) and go from there.  We decided to freeze any remaining but honestly, we may not.  We are not sure yet. We will need to make that final decision on Monday when I go to the doctor.



master copy of all hormones to take
 Below is a page for each specific hormone and boxes to fill in after they are taken.
*Whew!*





2 comments: