Monday, June 9, 2014

Egg Removal Surgery #2

I am so excited! 

My egg removal surgery is scheduled for this Friday at 10:30am (June 13, 2014).

:-D


I have been given my injections until then which consist of Centrotide (1) and Menopur (2).  These are to be taken in the morning tomorrow, Wednesday, June 11th and then tomorrow night at 10:30pm exactly I am scheduled to take 1 injection of Ovidrel and 2 (at the same time) of Deca (I will check the spelling--this is how the Korean's spell it in English). 

If you remember the photos and blog post about me taking 2 shots at the same time on a dark bus from Seoul to Daejeon, it's the same stuff.

The doctor today was very pleased with what she saw.  She said she was always happy to see me and given what she is doing for us, I am always pleased to see her; as I told her in return.

Dr. Lee saw 8 eggs on my right side.  Three of them were 19mm and the others were 15mm.  The left is still hard to see but she saw a few (last time there were 5) and they varied from 12mm (only 1) to 15mm (the remainder).  18-20mm is a great size.  Hopefully she will be able to use 3 or 4 that she takes from me this Friday!!

Next Monday I will return to have the egg transfer and we will transfer up to 2 embryos depending on how many there are to begin with. No more than 2 though. 

I don't necessairly know if I believe in signs or not, but yesterday Joseph was making a smoothie and had 5 eggs with double yolks and then that afternoon before he went to the gym he had 4 eggs with double yolks.  Today when I went to Seoul, I saw 2 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets.  Perhaps...it is a sign or Karma being funny?  Either way, as long as one sticks, anything else is a bonus. 

Either way, Karma is my friend. Hope she smiles on us these next few weeks! 

So excited!!
--------------------------------

This doctor visit: 255,100W
166 for injections
42 for blood test
32 for doctor exam

No comments:

Post a Comment