Sunday, July 20, 2014

Heartbeat #1

This past Friday I went again to Seoul to go to the doctor.  I will go every week until whenever.

This past appointment the doctor and I listened to the first baby heartbeat.  It was the weirdest and coolest, most amazing moment ever.  I could actually SEE the heart beating in the sonogram.
The heartbeat is 134 bpm and the doctor said it was normal.  The other baby is still too small to hear or see anything other than the black blob.

Baby 1 is 5.74mm long and the sac it is in is 23.50mm.
Baby 2 is not growing as well as the first.  It went from 6.66mm last week to only 9.61mm this week.  The doctor said it is still too early to tell what's going on so we will give it more time.

I go again this coming week on Thursday.

Exciting!!

2 comments:

  1. it is so exciting and sooooo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you feeling? take care of yourself. lots of love, mom &dad

    ReplyDelete