Thursday, May 5, 2016

Jasper's American Experience

Jasper's first trip to America.  He had a great time plus his official first birthday!  He met so much family and enjoyed his time. He really liked the big space at home and the back yard with the grass.  I was more or less in the background as Jasper was the main attraction.  Everyone came to see him.  So much family and all of mom and dad's friends.  It was so special seeing everyone who loves him and great for him to meet everyone in person.

We wanted Jasper to visit America before he wasn't a "baby" anymore so we are so glad he could.

I couldn't get to see everyone I wanted nor could I go do everything on my list that I wanted but that's because I terribly miscalculated how much time I wouldn't have.  Shew...having a kid makes all that stuff harder to do--even with a car.  

Car.  Yes!  I was able to drive my grandmother's car while I was in America.  It was the BEST.  I have really missed driving and gas was sooo CHEEP!  I filled up her huge tank for less than $30USD.  Here, it'd have been about $80. 

Jasper and I visited my best friend and Joseph's brother and his family.  So great!  Jasper was able to meet his cousins, finally, and we also went to Busch Gardens one day.  It was the best!  We went to a have a tea party with my sister in law's mother in addition to just a trip to the mall--American malls are the best.  So much crap to see and it is all so cheep.  I really understand now why foreigners come to America and buy all our stuff.  

This one has a lot of photos so settle in.
*Jasper's birthday party
*Busch Gardens
*family
*tea party











































































3 comments:

  1. great pics of Jasper's American adventures! thanks for sharing!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, love it, a wonderful reminder of your visit!!! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cm hospital Fertility Centre in Chennai states that Preterm birth that were common during these modern world which would be resolved with the guidance from the experts who would help you out in order to be safe as well prevent these preterm defects.

    ReplyDelete