Tuesday, January 26, 2016

11 Months

Ha! We have been falling behind on photos and everything lately.

Jasper is now 11 months and the first year is almost over.

Jasper took his first step by himself on January 1st. He has been moving so quickly and keeping us on our toes.

This is the winter semester which means I do not have classes (because of my admin position) but I have meetings and other admin work to complete. I am lucky enough to do that at home or a few meetings out. If I have meetings out I just take him with me and Joseph comes to get him as soon as he gets home from work.  So happy to be able to have the option to keep him home.

2 comments:

  1. Happy big 11 Jasper. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These twins are so adorable. I really surprised to get twins through IVF treatment IVF treatment. I really congratulate you for getting success in IVF treatment.

    ReplyDelete