Saturday, December 19, 2015

10 Months

Whew! This month has really gone quickly.
The end of the semester and all that entails, beginning the winter semester the Monday after Fall is over, and the best: Jasper's 10th month on this planet has begun!
We had a meet and greet with Santa: no tears and a big smile with the help of Daddy.
Jasper is only saying dada/daddy/da so far. Jasper's top teeth are slowly coming in. They aren't poking through yet but we can see them working their way down.

Next week is Jasper's first Christmas. We have put up no decorations: too tired! Seeing as he doesn't know the difference this year anyway is fine with us. We will go to Costco or another store and take a family photo with one of their decorated trees. Ha!
I have 2 more weeks of classes (3 total for winter) and then I am free until March 1st. Debating whether or not Jasper will stay home with me or go to school at least for a couple of hours. Long enough for me to get a decent shower, dry my hair and have a cup of coffee.  Or two.
Jasper and I are flying home for a couple of weeks in February. Something we are highly excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment