Friday, March 15, 2013

Donations and the waiting game

Our baby doctor is about 2 blocks from our house so it is very easy getting here.

Saturday's are the only days we are available to see the doctor due to our work schedule.

Today we arrived for our appointment at 11am for J's exam and now we having been here since then awaiting the results.  It is now 12:48 and we were told it should be one more hour.

Not complaining though because in Korea this is the ONLY time we have waited longer than a few minutes for the doctor.

Since this is a Saturday it is very, very busy.  We did not even have a seat in the waiting room for about 40 minutes and had to stand.

When I am finally pregnant it will be easier scheduling appointments during the week because I will not be working. Or I will have less hours allowing visits to the doctor during the week. I shall insist upon it.

Until then, alas, here we are. Waiting.

On a more personal side, J's exam went swimmingly. He had a room, a Lazy Boy and  T.V. with only one channel. For some reason I find myself giggling over this and have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment