Sunday, January 6, 2013

Clomid Experiement

Day 1:  New Year's Eve

Happy New Year everyone!

I began our night at 9:30pm by taking 100mg of clomid.  Went to bed about 2am and didn't notice any side effects except for a slight headache and feeling a little drowsy.  Thought that might have just been due to it being New Year's, so wanted to wait until Day 2 to see what's what.



Day 2: 

Had a headache all day.  Not a bad one, but enough of one to know it is there.  I didn't drink for New Year's either except one glass of wine so I am pretty sure the headache isn't from alcohol.
I don't feel moody or anything else strange so maybe I won't have other side effects.  Super.
Took another 100mg of clomid at 9:30pm and it is 10:15pm now and not feeling anything in lieu of side effects.

I have avoided taking tylenol for my headache just in case it intereferes with this medication.  I have also avoided taking my regular vitamins just in case.  The vitamins I normally take are Vit. C, L-lyscine, B12, calcium/magnesium, folic acid and Omega 3.  I figure since I am only taking clomid for 5 days it will be okay. 

I am not used to taking medication to begin with so this is a bit odd for me.

Day 3:

Feeling super.  No headache except at night and I was tired and hungry so probably not from the Clomid. 
Not feeling very hungry at all though even though my stomach was rumbly.  Could that be a symptom? 

Day 4: 

Still not much of an appetite but I needed to eat.  Joseph was going to make me eat but I made a small chicken sandwich and had a few carrot sticks.  Not sure if it is from the Clomid or not.
Feel fine in general. I'm not sad or angry easily or having moodiness for which Joseph is very grateful.  I'm actually quite happy. 

I was wondering today if this would work and hopefully it will.
Tomorrow is the last day then I can post this. 

Day 5:

Felt fine.  Not noticing anything off of untoward.
Did a bit of research and apparently not supposed to notice any affects (if any) until about 2 weeks in.  Yippee.

Guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment