Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CraViNgs

I have just begun craving coca cola.

Before becoming pregnant it was something I very rarely drank.

Now when I see people drinking it I want to jump over the table and pry it from their lips.


I had a tiny one today from Burger King and asked for their smallest size and filled with ice so it was less than it would be if no ice. I do feel guilty but it has helped to lessen the craving.  For now.

Overall I have not had many cravings and I am not even drinking decaf coffee seeing as it doesn't seem to exist in Korea except in varying Starbucks locations.

My appetite is still 'meh' and carrots, oatmeal, and chicken are still my favorites.

Oh. Sandwiches. I have a turkey sandwich several times a week from the local coffee shop a few doors down from my office. It is delicious.

That is about it for food currently. I haven't weighed myself but last time I went to the doctor I had lost almost 5lbs. She was happy and I was surprised.

Joseph and I started to take a walk after dinner each day and it is very nice. We need a hobby and this is kind of like one. When the baby comes we will have our hands full so a nice walk together is great.
Each month we are doing something to get the apartment ready for baby. This month is was curtains, a rug and a lamp in the 'living room.'  Next month it will be....not sure yet.

Baby shower plans are in the beginning stages. Tiffany has asked if she could throw me one and of course I said yes.  We are almost decided on a theme: Dr. Seuss.  Since we live next door (literally) to each other it will be easy to work out. How wonderful it is to have such good friends in a different country.

2 comments:

  1. keep up the good habits.
    love,
    mom & dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this will make your soda cravings fewer and farther between! :) Plus it's cute. :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myxwCEGcBYc

    ReplyDelete